This blog shows how I'm finding myself through Christ. My adventures, breakdowns and all that comes in between. :)
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Ray of Hope
For a week now I had been dreading this project, a collage about me. What in the world was I suppose to do. I got in class yesterday and sat down with a feeling of dread as I looked at the randomly thrown together pictures. As a last hope I asked my teacher how I create something like the model he had on the board. He showed me one effect and told me to go at it... I wasn't the happiest at this moment but I put my iPod in and got to work. It almost was like I spaced out for 20 minutes. At the beginning I tried to really listen to the songs I had playing they seemed like they should be speaking to me. Everything fast forwards from there because 20 minutes later that picture was on my screen. Then I had a voice come into my head with that text. I HEARD HIM!! He said that to me. He gave me hope, in my graphics class!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOVE IT! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete